|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
=== Tipps ===
* Problem with Flicker in the HDMI video and periodic shutdown (black screen)
* the +5 V power supply is weak (< 4.7 V)
* Try [[http://elinux.org/R-Pi_Troubleshooting#Interference_visible_on_a_HDMI_or_DVI_monitor|Interference_visible_on_a_HDMI_or_DVI_monitor]]
* Edit file '''/boot/config.txt''' and remove comment:
$ sudo nano /boot/config.txt
# save file
# reboot Raspberry Pi
HowTo for the Raspberry Pi Linux computer
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and an USB keyboard and an USB mouse. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video.
Because it is so cheap (about 40 EUR), it is very attractive to use it in all kinds of embedded computer projects.
The main page for Raspberry Pi information is here.
My first serious application for the Raspberry Pi is a Multi Media Center, see RaspberryPiXBMC .
- Problem with Flicker in the HDMI video and periodic shutdown (black screen)
the +5 V power supply is weak (< 4.7 V)
Edit file /boot/config.txt and remove comment:
$ sudo nano /boot/config.txt config_hdmi_boost=4 # save file # reboot Raspberry Pi
Setup Putty for Windows Terminal emulation for a SSH network connection.
http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/raspberry-pi-ssh Raspberry Pi SSH Login without Monitor
Setup VNC Virtual Network Computing
Mikrocontroller.net, Deutsch Raspberry Pi Erklärungen
List of pages in this category:
-- RudolfReuter 2013-01-19 14:28:16